Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Question Can Change the Energy of Any Situation


Have you ever heard that our points of view create our reality?
Whatever our points of view are determines what can show up in our lives.

Are you looking to create change in your life? Has it shown up? If you have asked for something different and it hasn't shown up (yet), there might be several ways to look at this:

1) Do you really desire the change you say you'd like to have?

2) What change has shown up?
Really. Look at what HAS changed. So often, people in my classes say that the change they had been asking for in their lives has not shown up. And when I ask them to list what HAS changed and we shift their points of view a little bit, they are always blown away about what has actually really changed. It just didn't look the way they expected.
Mark this: Expectations always get in the way of what we can receive.
If we don't expect how it has to show up, the universe can always deliver greater than what we (in our little heads) can even consider.

3)  Have you ever acknowledged what you have created?
(and note: I didn't say 'Have you ever judged what you have created?' We all are really good at that! I meant really "Have you acknowledged you?")
You ARE brilliant. You have created whatever is in your life. Your body. Your job. The place you live in. Your money. The people in your life. Your children.
No matter what is going on in your life, please start acknowledging.
Acknowledge the meals you create. When you set a beautifully decorated dinner table. When you buy flowers, or a new car. When you find this cool new outfit.
That acknowledgement is the beginning for greater, like a strong platform that you can build upon.

4) Is it your reality you're asking for?
Who's reality are you trying to create?
Are you trying to fit in?
Are you competing?
Meaning, looking at what others have and then desiring that too? (this is not wrong, don't get me wrong!) When we look over the fence to others at what they have, are we then still in our garden?
Ask: Who's reality is this? and What is my reality?

5) What points of view do you have about what you are asking for?
It might be that they are conflicting.
As an example, if you ask for a specific, let's say 'large' amount of money, and you say you desire it, if you have points of view about money, or you grew up in a family that had the point of view that money is bad, you might have that in your universe, which will then create a conflict.
The universe hears 'yes' and 'no' simultaneously and can then not deliver because you don't really ask.
Ask: If I started to create my reality now, what would I really desire to create? What would I ask for? What would be fun for me?

So, these are just a couple of ease-to-use tools for you that you can apply right away and look at.

Here is a sound taster for you so you can get an insight in the way I use to change things:




Thank you for being on the earth!

Do you  have questions?
If so, please contact me at bettina@bettinamadini.com or +1/608-807-1158.
I am also available for personal sessions via phone, skype, zoom, if you cannot make it to a class.

Find my classes and my FREE program, called the "Monday Morning Inspiration",
 HERE

For donations, which I happily receive, please go here:

Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment