Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Show at The Theosophical Society, Olcott Gallery, in Wheaton, Illinois

"Dreaming Willow"
Pastel on paper

On display are 14 of my paintings, among them the original "Dreaming Willow", as well as the original "Buddha Nature" and "Summer Glow". My show runs from July through September.

The gallery is open weekdays from 9am to 12pm and 1 to 5pm. Visitors have to check in at the desk.

"Buddha Nature"
Watercolor on paper


"Summer Glow"
Acrylic on canvas



2 comments:

  1. Hi Bettina, These are beautiful. You have been very busy. 14 paintings. Well done, I wish you lots of sales throughout your exhibition and Joy in the process. I wish I lived nearer so I could pop in to see them all. Aislingx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aisling,
    How have you been? Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! How is your painting going? Wouldn't it be great to live close by and get together for painting? It would be so fun to watch you paint!
    Love and light to you!

    ReplyDelete