Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Being Exposed....

Vulnerability is a wild space to be in.... falling together different, changed, with each brushstroke.... with each gaze across dry grass, caressed by the approaching evening shade. Makes me wonder, what can grow from woman warrior's tears? Our tears are untamed, like Earth's rain, washing away the remaining shades of yesterday. Today is fresh. Stepping away from the canvas. Indigo shadow deepens. Oh, the Beauty I know is possible. I sense it at my fingertips. So easy to be impatient, with future growing inside. Definitions vanish, roles disappear, reference points gone. I gave them to the river. What is now becoming? Brushes set aside, I wash my grateful body. Good night, earth. And I travel into my forest. 🌳✨

No comments:

Post a Comment