Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2020

Becoming....


 


This last Saturday, I went running, and I literally took 125 pictures! I kept saying, oh, now I run! Keep running! 

And then, the trees said 'look at me!' and the leaves where joyfully rustling in the wind... I giggled and stopped, again? Oh, yes, a quick recording, for winter! The yellow leaves voices will go into my dream space.... together with the orbs and beams of light, dancing molecules and colors so magnificent that my heart beats faster.... 

Trees were leaning in as I laughed out loud! Silent conversation... And the leaves moved faster .... 

Magic is here, right at our fingertips! 

Whispering of possibilities, encouraging us to never give up, cheering us on that 'everything is ok! just keep walking, keep jumping, keep swaying with the breeze!' 

Do you hear me?, cedar chimes in with her oily voice. We danced until sunset. And my heart is becoming... fuller... with Being... 

💚🍀


No comments:

Post a Comment