Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How much Fun do you have in your Life?



How much Fun do you have? What if today was the happiest day of your life? What if every day could be THAT? Would you be willing to choose that? 

Have you ever heard that "Money follows Joy!"? Ever noticed that when you're happy, just happy, everything is easy? Ever noticed that money just showed up? Or people gifted their energy to you? By smiling back, dancing with you spontaneously in the street, in the store?

Years ago, I was in Rome! Walking the streets in total amazement and joy about everything! I went into an Armani store and floated up these magnificent, eloborate stairs to the second floor. There was an entire team of staff people! I set down my water bottle and started.... playing! I played for hours! I was the only customer in the store, and they dressed me! I floated down the aisles in long, waving coats, amazing dresses, cool sunglasses, hats, don't even talk about the shoes (I mean Italy? SHOES? Wow!). We were laughing, dancing, admiring each other, it was such fun! I didn't buy a thing, and that was ok! We all were filled with joy and phenomenal energy! 


Now, I ask you: Is that WEALTH, or what? I am so wealthy, as my life is filled with joy and amazing people, inspiration and .... guess what? ... Money that so happily and willingly joins the party! Would you choose that too?  

http://bettinastar-rose.com/workshop/9171/create-wealth-with-ease-telecall

No comments:

Post a Comment