Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Interesting Point of View


 
Today, I would like to touch a subject that so many people don’t like or don’t want to talk about: money. In my family, luckily, I learned that it’s ok to talk about anything, to bring up anything! So, we did talk money. And for me, that was ‘normal’. Later on in my life, I learned that for many people it was a tabu. Money was the thing that was bad or hidden, a secret, or just not ‘ethical’ to talk about. That didn’t make sense to me at all. And in the past 2 years, I have been talking about money and points of views around and about money openly in my classes. And I am so grateful for the tools that I have received from Access Consciousness®. Also, I found so many limitations with money that I had in my own universe!

Interestingly enough, whatever we think about money reveals quite a bit about ourselves and the ways we limit ourselves.

I encounter a lot of people who have points of view about what they can ‘afford’. Be it for buying a painting, choosing a class and having points of view about the price, etc. And I found also that there were certain amounts of money that would trigger a ‘that’s too much’ in my universe too! Very much like a ‘threshold’ that would make me back off. Especially when it was about a class that I would love to take! All the joy that I had sensed about the class energetically and what it would contribute to me, evaporated in a cold, shrinking blaze! Paying $2000 for a class for me was just way outside of my universe! Wow! What was that? What was I actually creating with money? And what if that was not true? What if there was no amount of money that was too much? What if we could create any amount of money, any time?

On top of that, how much receiving had I cut off? Would that same money barrier limit what I was willing to receive? How much was I actually using money as an excuse not to choose what would expand my life?

And was all that actually true for me? Or who’s point of view had I bought?

I remember, once I bought a pair of sunglasses for 250 EUR. That almost blew me, yet I loved them so much that I just did it. Afterwards, I had to do quite some work in order to let go of the negative thoughts that I had come up within me, like “Who do you think you are?” Do you know that one? This was 15 years ago, and I didn’t have the tools yet that I have today. Today I would reply “Who do YOU think that I’m NOT?” and “By the way, who are you? And what are you doing here?”

I had bought so many beliefs and points of view and limitations from my family, from memories that they had from war times, deprivation, starvation and lack! What if we never took any point of view as real? Any point of view, be it positive or negative, will always put us into polarity and will make us agree or resist. None of these will actually give us choice. None of them will allow us to expand beyond this reality and create our own reality.

Here’s a couple of things you can try out when negative thoughts and beliefs come up:

1. Say “Interesting point of view that I have this point of view!®” This might shift the energy of the situation right away. What if everything is just an interesting point of view?

2. Ask “Who does this belong to?®” It might lighten up right away. The heaviness might go away right away! It then was not your point of view to begin with.

3. Ask “Is this my reality?” and “What would my reality be?” What IS your reality? Do YOU actually believe that there is only a limited amount of money that you can receive? Or would your reality have money come to you magically from everywhere? Effortlessly? Easily? Without even thinking about it?

4. Get your “Bars® run”! If you never have received this amazing energy work called “The Bars®”, you might want to consider this treat for you and your body. The Bars® are certain points on your head that the facilitator will gently touch while you lie down and relax and receive the energy. These points are related to all kind of areas of life, such as joy, sadness, creativity, body, healing, control, awareness, sex, aging and money. Touching these points will allow the body and you, the being, to let go of any judgments and limitations in these areas, no matter when you created them. Find a practitioner in your area here: http://bars.accessconsciousness.com/

What CAN you create if you don’t have a point of view about anything? Can you receive more money if you don’t have a point of view about what amount of money is too much to pay out?

What if you could create your life from the awareness of what your choice will create for you? Rather than allowing money to choose for you?

What if truly anything IS possible?


Bettina Madini is an artist, singer and an Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator. Born in Berlin, Germany, she is currently living in the Midwest in the United States. Bettina’s paintings can be found in corporate and private collections in Europe, Australia and in the United States. She offers Painting workshops and facilitates Access Consciousness® Core Classes, internationally. To find Bettina’s classes and see her art work please visit:  www.BettinaStar-Rose.com.

All the tools in this article are derived from Access Consciousness®. Read more about Access Consciousness® at www.AccessConsciousness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment