Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2016

What's a Style?


 "Galactic Dance" by Bettina

Sometimes, I wonder, what if a 'style' is a limitation? I don't function from 'painting style', staying with 'my style', instead I paint what would like to be painted. "Galactic Dance" is, energetically, so different than my flower paintings or the abstract paintings that I created, yet there is some common element that I can't describe or define. Could it be my being?

THAT is different each day!

What I know is I chose to be here on the earth to inspire, to bring joy and laughter, color and possibility. I be that no matter what and against my own odds (HaHa!, Yes, I'm also good at creating ....('blurp'), mostly when I'm not creating enough of the fun stuff, I'll default to the not-fun stuff, but IF I choose that I must really like that too, so might as well not judge any of it as I create it..... HaHaHa! Welcome to my world of crazy-undefined!!!-thunder-rainbow!!!!) 

So, out of that space of being, anything can come into the world. The entire 'galactic series' that I painted (and might be painting others, who knows?) gave me so much space and expansion, I literally expanded into breathing, pulsating space while painting and now even when I look at them. They do that. They be that. They are beings that create in the world, beyond what I could possibly define. 

For me, 'style' would be a limitation, and I'm not choosing it. My common thread is joy and color and playing with creation and the beings that are happy to dance with me.


I cin-cin with you and with my paintings to a glorious, phenomenal, outrageously beautiful and joyful future starting today!!!!!


Visit www.BettinaMadini.com 
and http://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Galactic-Dance/283017/2281938/view
and also www.ArtbyBettina.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment