Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Do you use and choose wrongness as the perfect way of stopping you?




High Priestess Moon Being” by Bettina
molecules in space, photography and space of creation 


 
In the past, whenever I couldn’t create something that I wanted to create, I would make me wrong, dynamically. I’ll give you a very recent example: I applied for being a resident artist for two months at a hotel in Costa Rica. The space is beautiful, surrounded by nature! And I wondered what I would and could be creating there. I saw it and felt it. “What else is possible here?”, I wondered.

Within a week after applying, I received a reply from their art consultant. She said my art was beautiful but didn’t fit into their concept. Furthermore, my art was not contemporary but modern, and they would only choose contemporary artists. Wow! So interesting! So, was I dead now? I always thought contemporary art was done by artists that are alive and create at present. Oh, well, all these labels are limitations, yes? She basically tried to find an ‘intelligent’ way to say no.
But I don’t want to go into labels and definitions here. That would be for another article.

What I would like to talk about here, and this is why I brought up this example, is how I would react to this. In the past, I would have made me and my paintings totally wrong. Based on the idea of “If I only painted the right thing, the right way, then, I would be accepted, collected, appreciated, in demand, successful” and so forth. So, what I would then basically choose was that I was wrong and that what I created was wrong, and therefore I couldn’t be and create what I wanted to be and create….

I would so define and confine myself in my wrongness that the cage around me (and my paintings) would get tighter and tighter. For a brief moment, I got the sensation again that my body showed me when I chose that. A tightness in my chest and throat and anger creeping up everywhere! I would literally stop creation! I would freeze in my wrongness. And as I would see wrongness only, I would also not see anything that went beyond it.  I had created a limitation that would make sure that I would only see wrongness and never go beyond it. A perfect way to keep me from being. How much creation was possible in that place? Not much! How much was I banging my head against the wall (that I had set up)? Constantly!

Gary Douglas says that every judgment creates the limitation that we cannot overcome, and that we cannot perceive anything that doesn’t match that judgment. What this means is, when we choose to make ourselves wrong, which is judgment, then we cannot see anything else but that wrongness.

That is totally debilitating, destructive and sabotaging unconsciousness.

I had just participated in an amazing telecall series facilitated by Gary Douglas, called “Deal and Deliver For YourLife – Changing Reactions to Actions”, and this class was filled with amazing tools!

Now, can you see that I always went into reaction whenever I couldn’t create what I wanted to create? I would have reacted to the art consultant’s decision of not accepting me, by making me wrong and making my paintings wrong. And, at the same time, I would even make her point of view right and real and defend against it.

In the teleclass, Gary Douglas said “If I can’t get something the way I wanted, I work my ass off to get something greater!” and he would also ask “What greater thing can I choose and create here?”

So, instead of choosing wrongness and victim, we can choose greater! Wow! This tool opened my universe! Instead of shrinking and stopping myself, what greater can I create? This created such an ease and kindness in my universe and also in my body!

What if instead of choosing wrongness we choose being? How much of this rejection/non acceptance have I actually created from my point of view? Our points of view create our reality! If we have the underlying belief of being wrong, what reality are we creating? The phenomenal reality of infinite possibility, or the ever-shrinking box of limitation, judgment and impossibility? Yeah, the second.

And, what if other people’s points of view don’t matter? What if we don’t make them real?

What if I don’t expect a certain outcome, making that outcome a necessity so that I can be right, finally? What if each and every application was a question for the universe? Like “What greater can I be and create here?” Do you get the space and motion that that creates? Rather than confinement and definement and waiting for the right answer? Using the tools from the telecall allowed me to not go into wrongness. It gave me the awareness of their choice with no judgment about it and no reaction, and also the awareness of what else I can choose.  And can just keep moving and create greater. (I might eventually even forget that I applied for something....)

I choose to choose greater from here! What truly is possible from the space of infinitely greater creation with ease and joy and the space of being?

There has been a lightness in my footprint ever since I chose that, ever since I chose me, and I wonder what this greater ease and joy of being will create for the future and for the kingdom of we?

_________________________________________________________________________________
Access Consciousness® was founded by Gary Douglas, one of the most brilliant people on the planet. All the tools in this article are derived from Access Consciousness®. Read more about Access Consciousness® at www.AccessConsciousness.com.

Bettina 'Star-Rose' Madini is an artist, singer, speaker and an Access Consciousness® Certified Facilitator. Born in Berlin, Germany, she is currently living in the United States. Bettina’s paintings can be found in corporate and private collections in Europe, Australia and in the United States. She offers Painting workshops and facilitates Access Consciousness® Core Classes, internationally. To find Bettina’s classes and see her art work please visit:  www.BettinaStar-Rose.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment