Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

Does it matter where I have been, when, what and how?


 "Red Cloud Space" by Bettina, 2015

Home. The infinite space of being. There is an ease, allowance and gratitude coming in and going out, breathless space of lungs, beatless space of heart, immensely intense colors and the joy of timeless motion in the dance with, in and as each molecule that has touched the kindness of your being...

Prison of self gone and melted in the sun-infused sky between the worlds... Possibility palpable on the tip of each cell of my being... a song I knew was possible... extended motion from within and without.... fabrics torn and mended beyond time... kindness and joy, golden threads in my pounding heart that cannot remember any more in the blazing moondance of sunlit branches, the song of a different scale... spaces between the overtones, microscopic movement in the eventless void of infinite joy... 

Does it matter where I have been, when, what and how? No. No more. I know now. I be now. And what world and reality do I choose from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment