Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

When thinking .... is gone ....! Day 8-10


A challenge for me these past days: When I am painting I forget about time, appointments, schedules, what my classes require, the organizational part of my creations, even driving somewhere. Thinking definitely is.... gone... I keep asking 'What's required here?', 'What question am I not asking?', 'What question can I ask that would change this?' It's even a challenge to get away from my easel! Yet I know other creations require my attention... 

It's like a new space of me that is so much bigger! Unfamiliar territory.... open... pieces of old walls.... I'm having a sensation of tumbling.... What is this? Is it confusion? No. Is it more of me showing up? Yes. How can I have ease with this? My body is showing me intensity in my stomach.... Am I falling or.... am I flying? Hey, creations, what contribution can I be to you today? What contribution can you be to each other? Oh, that brings lightness! What else is possible from here?

When I try to stop me, that might be when I am aware of others trying to stop me and thinking it's mine.... and judging me and thinking it's my judgment.... When I'm aware of the confusion of the world about what creation is and thinking it's mine.... What if I used all this twisted stuff that this reality is made of and used all this energy FOR me?

What am I aware of that I'm not willing to be aware of? What would it take for me to express more capacities and to create more dynamically than ever before, while simultaneously being totally aware of what is required, with great ease?

And, what if......... Could it be that nothing of this is mine?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment