Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Something New - My first Video


I’ve been thinking about creating videos about how I am creating, what I am creating and inviting others into my space of creation!

I’ve never done a video, and I admit I got hung up in wanting to do it perfectly! Now I choose to let that go and just do it!

Here is a quote that got me going today:

“If you want what you’ve never had, do what you’ve never done!”

I choose to have and be more me than I’ve ever been before! I choose my phenomenal life, stepping out of my comfort zone and exposing ‘me’. The ‘me’ that is being …. me….

Here is what I can say about my process of creation which really is a space of creation! My first ‘selfie’ video, unedited me.

How can I be the space of me all the time? What else is possible that I have never considered? How can I be me with money and business? What do I know that I have not acknowledged that I know? That I know from when I paint and sing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment