Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Highs .... and Lows

Yes, Highs…. And Lows….
More lows for me…. Yesterday…

This feels pretty much like ‘pants down’, and I am willing to be that energy and to speak out what I so resist to speak out!

HOW MUCH AM I JUDGING MYSELF CONSTANTLY??? How much am I mimicking everybody else’s reality with money and art? And how much do I use this to abuse me? Aaaahhh, this hurts!
What would it take for me to change this?

I also realize that I would like to generate and create much more money with my paintings!
I totally have decided that it is impossible for me to actualize 5K within 2 weeks, and that it is impossible with my art! And only with my classes…. And maybe not even with my classes! What? Hmmmm! I change this now!!!

What are the infinite possibilities for me to generate, create and actualize massive amounts of money within 2 weeks with everything I be and do?
I BE POWER
I BE CREATION
I BE CONTROL
I BE AWARENESS
I BE MONEY
(This is derived from the ""How to Become Money" workbook by Gary Douglas, which I am reading currently)

I choose this! I be this! What else can I be that I have never been before? What else can I choose that I have never chosen before?
What have I decided is impossible with business, my money, my reality, my finances, my currency, my cash flows and my paintings? What if that wasn't true?

I demand of myself to be the brilliance of me! All the time! And to go beyond whatever I thought was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment