Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Journey of a Being

"Journey of a Being" by Bettina
-->

What do I know that I refuse to know? What do I perceive that I refuse to perceive? 
What do I be that I refuse to be? What do I receive that I refuse to receive?
And what energy, space and consciousness can I be that would allow me to perceive, know, be and receive everything that I refuse to perceive, know, be and receive?

I finished the painting. The deep space blues gave me so much space! Breath of color, veils of new creation, gently, softly weaving with fierce determination! Gazing into the depth of indigo and purple! Galaxies spinning and stars sending sparkles of possibilities. Being that space!

I demand of myself to be that. Move with the soreness, no matter what, be with it, be grateful for even that. Receiving from each and every molecule in the universe. Lower the barriers around the soreness, not protecting it, not protecting my vulnerability. Let more energy and contribution in. Allowing receiving of so much more.

How much have I been unwilling to let each molecule’s contribution in?
I demand it now. Walls and barriers down!!! Undefined possibility… and question…

I be space. I be… infinite…. I be quiet…. Space for next second’s choice….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qknUaQ1OY4 

No comments:

Post a Comment